Instant digital download: Large world map printable, as 3 split panels. World map with capitals and main cities, featuring the saying Let's get lost.
This design can be printed and glued to a foam core board or cork board and it makes a great travel pinboard. Please zoom in the images to see them better :)
- Printable poster split in 3 panels. This is a large and detailed world map printable.
Each panel is 24x36". To be printed in this size. Not bigger, not smaller.
Color combination: "Cristina", light grayscale (shown)
- Quote: Let's get lost
- Warning: small texts. If you want to see a sample piece of this map before ordering, just message me.
- Recommended paper: smooth white cardstock or lustre paper. Textured paper or canvas are not recommended for this one because the texts are very small.
This design is also available as art prints, mailed to your home.
- Country names
US states with names
- Country capitals (marked with stars)
- Main cities (marked with dots)
Australian states with names
Canadian provinces with names
- Oceans and seas, islands, labeled
- Mayor and minor lakes
- Mayor rivers
There are other maps in this layout in my shop.
- Purchase this listing
- Once your order is placed, you'll get a link to the download page. Easy, simple and fast!
- You will get high quality JPG files that you can print at any shop of your choice.
- Digital download. No physical item will be sent. This listing is for a hi-resolution, digital, printable file.
- Files are 300 dpi, perfect quality for printing, clean and crisp.
- This item will be shipped automatically via instant download and it is not customizable. It is sold as shown, in listed sizes, quote and colors. If you are interested in custom size, color or quote, please, message me. I'm happy to help!
You can print the design yourself on your home printer, or have it printed by any photo finisher of your choice (online or local shop).
License: Personal use only.
Do you have any question? Would you prefer other colors? not exactly what you are looking for? custom work? Message me!