Custom printable save the date postcard in gold glitter or rose gold glitter
[This listing is for a PRINTABLE digital download file(s). No physical item will be sent. This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use is NOT ALLOWED.]
Save the date postcard invitation in glitter background and digital calligraphy wording. This printable invitation is part of the Olivia Collection. Please zoom in the images to see them better :)
This is a digital download, no phisical item will be sent.... but the good news are you can print as many as you need!
What can be customized:
- Custom wording. The one shown is just a sample.
- Custom color. Shown in gold and rose gold, but it can be made in any color and sparkly background.
- Custom font. I've got beautiful modern calligraphy fonts here.
- Custom size. Default size is 5,5x4", but we can change it if you prefer a different size.
- Two sides included.
- Invitation is 300 dpi clean and crisp.
- In jpg and pdf format.
Ready to be printed at home or at a shop. You will get:
• the invite itself in jpg and pdf
• 2 invites set in a letter size sheet with cutting marks so you can print it at home and save paper.
- Purchase this listing
- Leave me a note or message with your details (exact upper/lowercase, please)
- Don't forget to choose colors and fonts
- I will send you a low resolution proof for your aproval
- Processing times may vary depending on previously placed orders. Please visit current tunaround or message me.
- You can make up to two revisions to the proof included in the price. If you still need to modify your printable art, each aditional revision would cost $5, paid by reserved listing.
- I will send you the final high resolution printable file(s) via download link.
- You will get JPG and PDF files that you can print at home or at a shop
- Digital download. No physical item will be sent. This listing is for a hi-resolution, digital, printable file.
- Files are 300 dpi, perfect quality for printing, clean and crisp.
- You can print the design yourself on your home printer, or have it printed by any photo finisher of your choice (online or local shop).
- Best results are achieved when printing professionally at a shop.
- Recommended paper: glossy photo paper or lustre photo paper.